We’re still waiting on Apple to fix the problem that’s holding us back from releasing. Here’s pretty much how we feel while holding our breath waiting for them to tell us we can go ahead:
If anyone’s wondering, they are having what they call an “out of sync” with our company information – they have it, their systems just don’t seem to know they do.
We really want to get Hairy Tales out to you, so we’re at the point where we’re considering alternatives. While we’d planned to self-publish, we may get in touch with publishers soon, since Apple can’t gives us a resolution estimate. I promise you’ll know as soon as we do.
Thanks for the kind comments we have been getting via e-mail. Cheers!
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked
You may use these HTML tags and attributes:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <s> <ins> <strong>